Special Issue Paper
Designing future-context-aware dynamic applications with structured context prediction
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems (Extended Papers from DAIS'10)
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1185–1204, October 2013
How to Cite
Zaplata, S., Meiners, M. and Lamersdorf, W. (2013), Designing future-context-aware dynamic applications with structured context prediction. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 1185–1204. doi: 10.1002/spe.1126
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!