Measuring and reducing the impact of the operating system kernel on end-to-end latencies in synchronous packet switched networks
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 1315–1330, November 2012
How to Cite
Welponer, M., Abeni, L., Marchetto, G. and Cigno, R. L. (2012), Measuring and reducing the impact of the operating system kernel on end-to-end latencies in synchronous packet switched networks. Softw: Pract. Exper., 42: 1315–1330. doi: 10.1002/spe.1134
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!