Evolutionary algorithms for the multi-objective test data generation problem
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 1331–1362, November 2012
How to Cite
Ferrer, J., Chicano, F. and Alba, E. (2012), Evolutionary algorithms for the multi-objective test data generation problem. Softw: Pract. Exper., 42: 1331–1362. doi: 10.1002/spe.1135
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!