Henrique Andrade did this work while at IBM Research. He is now a vice president in the Securities Division at Goldman Sachs in New York.
A model-based framework for building extensible, high performance stream processing middleware and programming language for IBM InfoSphere Streams
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 1363–1391, November 2012
How to Cite
Gedik, B. and Andrade, H. (2012), A model-based framework for building extensible, high performance stream processing middleware and programming language for IBM InfoSphere Streams. Softw: Pract. Exper., 42: 1363–1391. doi: 10.1002/spe.1139
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!