Heedless programming: ignoring detectable error is a widespread hazard
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 1393–1407, November 2012
How to Cite
Thimbleby, H. (2012), Heedless programming: ignoring detectable error is a widespread hazard. Softw: Pract. Exper., 42: 1393–1407. doi: 10.1002/spe.1141
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2010
- UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: (EP/F020031/1 & EP/G059063/1)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!