Special Issue Paper
On the use of mutations and testing for debugging
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Focus Section on TAIC-PART 2010 – Testing: Academic and Industrial Conference-Practice and Research Techniques
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1121–1142, September 2013
How to Cite
Nica, M., Nica, S. and Wotawa, F. (2013), On the use of mutations and testing for debugging. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 1121–1142. doi: 10.1002/spe.1142
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2010
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Economics (bm:wa)
- province of Styria
- Steirische Wirtschaftsförderungsgesellschaft mbH. (SFG)
- city of Vienna in terms of the center for innovation and technology (ZIT)
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: P20199-N15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!