Special section: software architectures and application development environments for Cloud computing
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Software Architectures and Application Development Environments for Cloud Computing
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 391–394, April 2012
How to Cite
Ranjan, R., Buyya, R. and Benatallah, B. (2012), Special section: software architectures and application development environments for Cloud computing. Softw: Pract. Exper., 42: 391–394. doi: 10.1002/spe.1144
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- 2Buyya R, Broberg J, Goscinski A (eds). Cloud Computing: Principles and Paradigms, Wiley Press: USA, February 2011. ISBN-13: 978-0470887998.
- 3Cloud Computing: Methodology, Systems, and Applications, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, 2011. ISBN: 9781439856413., , , .
- 8Privacy Preserving Protocol for Service Aggregation in Cloud Computing. Software: Practice and Experience. DOI: 10.1002/spe.1129., , , .
- 10A Dependency-aware Ontology-based Approach for Deploying Service Level Agreement Monitoring Services in Cloud. Software: Practice and Experience. DOI: 10.1002/spe.1104., , .