Julien Brunel's current address: ONERA, Toulouse, France
Extended Conference Paper
WYSIWIB: exploiting fine-grained program structure in a scriptable API-usage protocol-finding process†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 67–92, January 2013
How to Cite
Lawall, J. L., Brunel, J., Palix, N., Hansen, R. R., Stuart, H. and Muller, G. (2013), WYSIWIB: exploiting fine-grained program structure in a scriptable API-usage protocol-finding process. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 67–92. doi: 10.1002/spe.2102
This is an extended version of the article ‘WYSIWIB: A Declarative Approach to Finding API Protocols and Bugs in Linux Code’ that was presented at the 2009 IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!