Special Issue Paper
Linguistic security testing for text communication protocols
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Focus Section on TAIC-PART 2010 – Testing: Academic and Industrial Conference-Practice and Research Techniques
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1103–1120, September 2013
How to Cite
Kam, B. W.Y. and Dean, T. R. (2013), Linguistic security testing for text communication protocols. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 1103–1120. doi: 10.1002/spe.2108
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!