Mastering crosscutting architectural decisions with aspects
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 305–332, March 2013
How to Cite
Sant'Anna, C., Garcia, A., Batista, T. and Rashid, A. (2013), Mastering crosscutting architectural decisions with aspects. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 305–332. doi: 10.1002/spe.2113
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2011
- European Commission. Grant Number: IST-2-004349
- European Network of Excellence on AOSD (AOSD-Europe)
- CNPq: National Institute of Science and Technology for Software Engineering. Grant Number: 573964/2008-4
- Universal Project. Grant Number: 480374/2009-0
- CAPES: PROCAD-NF. Grant Number: 720/2010
- Alessandro is supported by FAPERJ: distinguished scientist. Grant Number: E-26/102.211/2009
- DANSis project. Grant Number: E-26/111.152/2011
- CNPq: productivity scholarship. Grant Number: 305526/2009-0
- Universal Project. Grant Numbers: 483882/2009-7, 483699/2009-8, 485348/2011-0
- CAPES: international collaboration scheme. Grant Number: 5688-09
- PROCAD-NF. Grant Number: 720/2010
- CNPq: productivity scholarship. Grant Number: 307269/2010-8
- PDI. Grant Number: 560266/2010-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!