Interoperable domain-specific languages families for code generation
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 479–499, May 2013
How to Cite
Malohlava, M., Plasil, F., Bures, T. and Hnetynka, P. (2013), Interoperable domain-specific languages families for code generation. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 479–499. doi: 10.1002/spe.2118
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!