Extended Conference Paper
Improving TLB performance on current chip multiprocessor architectures through demand-driven superpaging
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 705–729, June 2013
How to Cite
Qasem, A. and Magee, J. (2013), Improving TLB performance on current chip multiprocessor architectures through demand-driven superpaging. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 705–729. doi: 10.1002/spe.2128
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2011
- Texas State Research Enhancement Program. Grant Number: DE-SC001770
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC001770
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!