Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Extended Conference Paper
DiaSim: a simulator for pervasive computing applications†
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Focus Section on Program Debugging
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 885–909, August 2013
How to Cite
Bruneau, J. and Consel, C. (2013), DiaSim: a simulator for pervasive computing applications. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 885–909. doi: 10.1002/spe.2130
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!