Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Extended Conference Paper
crimsonHex: a learning objects repository for programming exercises†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Focus Section on Program Debugging
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 911–935, August 2013
How to Cite
Queirós, R. and Leal, J. P. (2013), crimsonHex: a learning objects repository for programming exercises. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 911–935. doi: 10.1002/spe.2132
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!