Extended conference paper
Threat-oriented security framework in risk management using multiagent system
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Focus Section on TAIC-PART 2010 – Testing: Academic and Industrial Conference-Practice and Research Techniques
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1013–1038, September 2013
How to Cite
Bedi, P., Gandotra, V., Singhal, A., Narang, H. and Sharma, S. (2013), Threat-oriented security framework in risk management using multiagent system. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 1013–1038. doi: 10.1002/spe.2133
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!