Wirebrush4SPAM: a novel framework for improving efficiency on spam filtering services
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Focus Section on Selected Papers from the 2010 Conference on Cloud Computing and Virtualization (CCV2010)
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1299–1318, November 2013
How to Cite
Pérez-Díaz, N., Ruano-Ordas, D., Fdez-Riverola, F. and Méndez, J.R. (2013), Wirebrush4SPAM: a novel framework for improving efficiency on spam filtering services. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 1299–1318. doi: 10.1002/spe.2135
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!