Correction made here after initial online publication. Prof. Tom Holvoet was added as co-author.
Transformer: an adaptation framework supporting contextual adaptation behavior composition
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Focus Section on Program Debugging
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 937–967, August 2013
How to Cite
Gui, N., De Florio, V. and Holvoet, T. (2013), Transformer: an adaptation framework supporting contextual adaptation behavior composition. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 937–967. doi: 10.1002/spe.2137
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science foundation of China. Grant Numbers: Y1100289, Y1100726, Y12F020194
- Science Technology Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2011C33G2060108
- IBBT (the Interdisciplinary Institute for Broadband Technology)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!