OIntEd: online ontology instance editor enabling a new approach to ontology development
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Focus Section on Selected Papers from the 2010 Conference on Cloud Computing and Virtualization (CCV2010)
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1319–1335, November 2013
How to Cite
Wibisono, A., Koning, R., Grosso, P., Belloum, A., Bubak, M. and de Laat, C. (2013), OIntEd: online ontology instance editor enabling a new approach to ontology development. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 1319–1335. doi: 10.1002/spe.2141
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- European Commission, 7th Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development, Capacities. Grant Number: 257867
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!