Special Issue Paper
The Three-Layer architectural pattern applied to plug-in-based architectures: the Eclipse case
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Developing Tools as Plug-ins: TOPI 2011
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 391–402, April 2013
How to Cite
Ameller, D., Collell, O. and Franch, X. (2013), The Three-Layer architectural pattern applied to plug-in-based architectures: the Eclipse case. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 391–402. doi: 10.1002/spe.2142
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2011
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Number: TIN2010-19130-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!