Special Issue Paper
Ginga-NCL architecture for plug-ins
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Developing Tools as Plug-ins: TOPI 2011
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 449–463, April 2013
How to Cite
Soares, L. F. G., Moreno, M. F. and Marinho, R. S. (2013), Ginga-NCL architecture for plug-ins. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 449–463. doi: 10.1002/spe.2144
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!