Special Issue Paper
Detecting and visualizing online dispute dynamics in replying comments
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Focus Section on Web Technologies
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 1395–1413, December 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-J., Kim, E.-K., Cho, H.-G. and Woo, G. (2013), Detecting and visualizing online dispute dynamics in replying comments. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 1395–1413. doi: 10.1002/spe.2153
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government. Grant Number: NRF-2010-371-B00008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!