A rule-based approach for availability of service by automated service substitution
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 47–76, January 2014
How to Cite
Liang, Q., Lee, B.-S. and Hung, P. C. K. (2014), A rule-based approach for availability of service by automated service substitution. Softw: Pract. Exper., 44: 47–76. doi: 10.1002/spe.2155
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!