Special Issue Paper
Talents: an environment for dynamically composing units of reuse
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Special issue on International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies 2011.
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 413–432, April 2014
How to Cite
Ressia, J., Gîrba, T., Nierstrasz, O., Perin, F. and Renggli, L. (2014), Talents: an environment for dynamically composing units of reuse. Softw: Pract. Exper., 44: 413–432. doi: 10.1002/spe.2160
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!