Constantine: configurable static analysis tool in Eclipse
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 537–563, May 2014
How to Cite
Gawade, M., Ravikanth, K. and Aggarwal, S. (2014), Constantine: configurable static analysis tool in Eclipse. Softw: Pract. Exper., 44: 537–563. doi: 10.1002/spe.2173
- Issue online: 6 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!