Scheduling component replacement for timely execution in dynamic systems
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 889–910, August 2014
How to Cite
Romero, J. C. and García-Valls, M. (2014), Scheduling component replacement for timely execution in dynamic systems. Softw: Pract. Exper., 44: 889–910. doi: 10.1002/spe.2181
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!