Guidelines for supporting real-time multi-touch applications
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 931–949, August 2014
How to Cite
Richardson, T., Burd, L. and Smith, S. (2014), Guidelines for supporting real-time multi-touch applications. Softw: Pract. Exper., 44: 931–949. doi: 10.1002/spe.2183
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!