An earlier version  of this paper was presented at the 40th ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE), Chattanooga, TN, USA, March 4–7, 2009.
Extended conference paper
Dereferee: instrumenting C++ pointers with meaningful runtime diagnostics†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 973–997, August 2014
How to Cite
Allevato, A. and Edwards, S. H. (2014), Dereferee: instrumenting C++ pointers with meaningful runtime diagnostics. Softw: Pract. Exper., 44: 973–997. doi: 10.1002/spe.2184
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DUE-0618663
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!