A preliminary version of this work appeared in the Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Systems (SiPS 2009).
Extended conference paper
Loop scheduling with memory access reduction subject to register constraints for DSP applications†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 999–1026, August 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Jia, Z., Chen, R., Wang, M., Liu, D. and Shao, Z. (2014), Loop scheduling with memory access reduction subject to register constraints for DSP applications. Softw: Pract. Exper., 44: 999–1026. doi: 10.1002/spe.2186
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Number: ITS/082/10
- Germany/Hong Kong Joint Research Scheme. Grant Number: G_HK021/12
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61272103
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Grant Numbers: 4-ZZD7, G-YK24, G-YM10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!