Extended Conference Paper
Towards pattern-based architectures for event processing systems
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1395–1416, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), Towards pattern-based architectures for event processing systems, Softw. Pract. Exper., 44, pages 1395–1416, doi: 10.1002/spe.2204, and (
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- European Community. Grant Number: EFRE Nr. 2-221-2007-0042
- German Ministry of Economics and Technology. Grant Number: ZIM KF2425001ED9
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!