Pattern languages: addressing the challenges
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Pattern Languages: Addressing the Challenges
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 743–745, July 2013
How to Cite
Fayad, M. E. and Singh, S. K. (2013), Pattern languages: addressing the challenges. Softw: Pract. Exper., 43: 743–745. doi: 10.1002/spe.2205
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- 2Software patterns, communications of the ACM, Volume 39 Issue 10, October 1996., , ,
- 3Patterns and software: essential concepts and terminology, http://www.cmcrossroads.com/bradapp/docs/patterns-intro.html.,
- 4Software Patterns”, BellSouth Laboratories, The Hillside Group., “
- 5Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software. Addison Wesely, 1995., , , .
- 6Implementing pattern languages using stability concepts,” ChiliPLoP 03', Carefree, Arizona, USA, March 2003., , . “
- 7The structure of pattern languages, http://www.math.utsa.edu/sphere/salingar/StructurePattern.html.,
- 8What is a pattern language?, Chi'99, ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems May 15–20, 1999 David Lawrence Convention Center Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.,
- 9Pattern-oriented Software Architectures: A System of Patterns. Wiley, Chichester and New York, 1996.et al.
- 10The Knowledge Maps”, Boca Raton, Taylor & Francis, In process, 2013., . “