A software architecture for virtualized educational multimedia games in IPTV environments
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Silva, D. A., Rodríguez-Cruz, I. and González-Castaño, F. J. (2013), A software architecture for virtualized educational multimedia games in IPTV environments. Softw: Pract. Exper.. doi: 10.1002/spe.2219
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- SECANI. Grant Number: 10SEC001CT
- Xunta de Galicia, Spain and VIMAIN. Grant Number: IPT-2011-1224-430000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!