A recommendation system for repairing violations detected by static architecture conformance checking
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 315–342, March 2015
How to Cite
2015), A recommendation system for repairing violations detected by static architecture conformance checking, Softw. Pract. Exper., 45, 315–342, doi: 10.1002/spe.2228, , , and (
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!