Special Issue Paper
CPU load prediction for cloud environment based on a dynamic ensemble model
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Software Tools and Techniques for Monitoring and Prediction of Cloud Services
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 793–804, July 2014
How to Cite
Cao, J., Fu, J., Li, M. and Chen, J. (2014), CPU load prediction for cloud environment based on a dynamic ensemble model. Softw: Pract. Exper., 44: 793–804. doi: 10.1002/spe.2231
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
- Morgan Stanley. Grant Number: CIP-A20110324-2
- China National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 61073021, 61272438
- Research Funds of Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 11511500102, 12511502704
- Cross Research Fund of Biomedical Engineering of Shanghai Jiaotong University. Grant Number: YG2011MS38
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!