A systematic review of tools, languages, and methodologies for mashup development
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
How to Cite
Paredes-Valverde, M. A., Alor-Hernández, G., Rodríguez-González, A., Valencia-García, R. and Jiménez-Domingo, E. (2013), A systematic review of tools, languages, and methodologies for mashup development. Softw: Pract. Exper.. doi: 10.1002/spe.2233
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!