Cooperating partner, not officially affiliated.
Special Issue Paper
Simplicity-first model-based plug-in development
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Focus Section on Developing Tools as Plug-ins: TOPI 2012
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 277–297, March 2014
How to Cite
Naujokat, S., Neubauer, J., Lamprecht, A.-L., Steffen, B., Jörges, S. and Margaria, T. (2014), Simplicity-first model-based plug-in development. Softw: Pract. Exper., 44: 277–297. doi: 10.1002/spe.2243
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!