Abmash: mashing up legacy Web applications by automated imitation of human actions
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
How to Cite
Ortac, A., Monperrus, M. and Mezini, M. (2013), Abmash: mashing up legacy Web applications by automated imitation of human actions. Softw: Pract. Exper.. doi: 10.1002/spe.2249
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!