This article was published online on 24 April 2014. Errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print version to indicate that it has been corrected [08 May 2014].
An approach of class integration test order determination based on test levels†
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 657–687, May 2015
How to Cite
2015), An approach of class integration test order determination based on test levels. Softw. Pract. Exper., 45: 657–687. doi: 10.1002/spe.2260., , , and (
- Issue online: 6 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2013QNB17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!