Case study: Using its style tools to implement IBM's CUA-2 user interface style
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1265–1288, December 1991
How to Cite
Ukelson, J. P., Gould, J. D., Boies, S. J. and Wiecha, C. (1991), Case study: Using its style tools to implement IBM's CUA-2 user interface style. Softw: Pract. Exper., 21: 1265–1288. doi: 10.1002/spe.4380211202
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 1991
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!