Specifying features of an evolving software system
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 973–1002, 10 August 2009
How to Cite
Tun, T. T., Trew, T., Jackson, M., Laney, R. and Nuseibeh, B. (2009), Specifying features of an evolving software system. Softw: Pract. Exper., 39: 973–1002. doi: 10.1002/spe.923
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2008
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/C007719/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!