A dependency constraint language to manage object-oriented software architectures
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1073–1094, 25 August 2009
How to Cite
Terra, R. and Valente, M. T. (2009), A dependency constraint language to manage object-oriented software architectures. Softw: Pract. Exper., 39: 1073–1094. doi: 10.1002/spe.931
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!