This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Tools and strategies for debugging distributed stream processing applications†
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2009
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2009 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 39, Issue 16, pages 1347–1376, November 2009
How to Cite
Gedik, B., Andrade, H., Frenkiel, A., De Pauw, W., Pfeifer, M., Allen, P., Cohen, N. and Wu, K.-L. (2009), Tools and strategies for debugging distributed stream processing applications. Softw: Pract. Exper., 39: 1347–1376. doi: 10.1002/spe.941
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2009
- Publishing Arts Research Council. Grant Number: 98-1846389
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!