Index compression using 64-bit words
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 131–147, February 2010
How to Cite
Anh, V. N. and Moffat, A. (2010), Index compression using 64-bit words. Softw: Pract. Exper., 40: 131–147. doi: 10.1002/spe.948
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2008
- Australian Research Council
- ARC Center for Perceptive and Intelligent Machines in Complex Environments
- Google Research Awards grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!