Worst-case execution time analysis for a Java processor
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Software: Practice and Experience
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 507–542, May 2010
How to Cite
Schoeberl, M., Puffitsch, W., Pedersen, R. U. and Huber, B. (2010), Worst-case execution time analysis for a Java processor. Softw: Pract. Exper., 40: 507–542. doi: 10.1002/spe.968
- Issue online: 9 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!