Author's private address: 14 De Gelis Place Bruma, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2026.
A Soft and Hard Systems Approach to Business Process Management
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Systems Research and Behavioral Science
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 87–100, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Siriram, R. (2012), A Soft and Hard Systems Approach to Business Process Management. Syst. Res., 29: 87–100. doi: 10.1002/sres.1095
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!