Managing the Marine Environment: Is the DPSIR Framework Holistic Enough?
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Systems Research and Behavioral Science
Special Issue: Governance in the Relative When
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 497–508, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Atkins, J. P., Gregory, A. J., Burdon, D. and Elliott, M. (2011), Managing the Marine Environment: Is the DPSIR Framework Holistic Enough?. Syst. Res., 28: 497–508. doi: 10.1002/sres.1111
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!