Recognizing Uncertainty and Linked Decisions in Public Participation: A New Framework for Collaborative Urban Planning
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Systems Research and Behavioral Science
Special Issue: Collaborative Problem Solving Amid Conflicts
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 131–148, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Chakraborty, A. (2012), Recognizing Uncertainty and Linked Decisions in Public Participation: A New Framework for Collaborative Urban Planning. Syst. Res., 29: 131–148. doi: 10.1002/sres.2102
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!