Why Can't We All Just Accommodate: A Soft Systems Methodology Application on Disagreeing Stakeholders
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Systems Research and Behavioral Science
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 430–443, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Houghton, L. (2013), Why Can't We All Just Accommodate: A Soft Systems Methodology Application on Disagreeing Stakeholders. Syst. Res., 30: 430–443. doi: 10.1002/sres.2136
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!