The paper has benefited from thoughtful comments and suggestions of two anonymous referees and the editors. They have helped me express more clearly the operation and purpose of metaphorical models.
Metaphorical Models for Limits to Growth and Industrialization†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Systems Research and Behavioral Science
Special Issue: Developing Sustainable Strategies with System Dynamics
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 645–666, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Morecroft, J. D. W. (2012), Metaphorical Models for Limits to Growth and Industrialization. Syst. Res., 29: 645–666. doi: 10.1002/sres.2143
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!