A Systems Thinking Approach to identify Leverage Points for Sustainability: A Case Study in the Cat Ba Biosphere Reserve, Vietnam
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Systems Research and Behavioral Science
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 104–115, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Nguyen, N. C. and Bosch, O. J. H. (2013), A Systems Thinking Approach to identify Leverage Points for Sustainability: A Case Study in the Cat Ba Biosphere Reserve, Vietnam. Syst. Res., 30: 104–115. doi: 10.1002/sres.2145
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!