A Commonwealth of Learning: In Celebration of the Workshop's Guest of Honour Peter Milling
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Systems Research and Behavioral Science
Special Issue: Developing Sustainable Strategies with System Dynamics
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 674–676, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Lane, D. C., Strohhecker, J. and Größler, A. (2012), A Commonwealth of Learning: In Celebration of the Workshop's Guest of Honour Peter Milling. Syst. Res., 29: 674–676. doi: 10.1002/sres.2152
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!